- The MusikBass radiates less bass to the sides. Room resonances, also called room modes or standing waves, are excited to a lesser extent because the room is not pumped with bass energy.
- The MusikBass disperses low frequencies in certain directions, to the front and, with different intensity and 180 degrees inverted phase, to the back (unlike most other bass principles that
radiate bass omnidirectional). A RiPol, through its rear chambers, produces "antimatter" at low frequencies. A bass impulse is created and, through its counter wave that comes from the back, the
continuance of the standing wave is prevented. As a result the signal is not blurred by its own overlay. These attributes make the RiPol one of the most musical bass-principles on the market.
- Because of the focused dispersion the sound can be optimized by trying different angles. That makes a RiPol more flexible to match room acoustics, even without changing its location in the
- By mounting the chassis in the special RiPol enclosure, the resonance frequency of the chassis is lowered. The result is ultra deep bass from a compact enclosure (18 Hz at -6db near field
- The arrangement of the two drivers opposite of each other leads to impulse compensation. Even at high volumes the enclosure is kept more silent compared to conventional constructions with
only one chassis.
- Because of the directed bass dispersion, to the left and the right side of a RiPol there is no deep bass. These areas are a good spot for your electronics, which are then less susceptible to
vibrations. It also supports the longevity of your components.
- The open enclosure leads to a more precise movement of the chassis, because they do not have to work agains the pressure that is build up in closed-box and ported designs.
- The open enclosure needs to absorb less energy and therefore is less prone to resonances. As a result the enclosure produces less background noise. What you hear is the chassis, not the
- The external subwoofer amplifier is not placed in the enclosure and therefore is better protected from vibrations.
- By using an external amplifier module (e.g. the TruAudio TRU-S500DSP or Cornered Audio CA280 DSP) you can choose the amp according to your taste, needs and budget (class-A/B vs. class-D, power output, connections, size, DSP-capabilities,
If you have any further questions please contact us: email@example.com, +49 178 3969 382 or via our contact form.